2014 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference
-   September 11-13, 2014
-   The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
-   St. Petersburg, Florida
Registration has ended. If you have any questions regarding the conference, please email Chrissy Bagby, AAVSB Member Services Coordinator.
Agenda & Programming
This year we are heading to sunny St. Petersburg, Florida! The 2014 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference brings together Member Boards to collaborate, educate, network and conduct business providing direction for the Association. Attendees are Board Members, Board Administrators, AAVSB Board of Directors, AAVSB Committee Members, AAVSB staff and other key stakeholders in the veterinary regulatory industry. This is a prime opportunity for your collective voice to be heard and to stay abreast of the latest information in veterinary medicine regulation.
Download the agenda
This year's Networking Event will be a dinner cruise aboard the Yacht Starship.
- The Vinoy Renaissance St. Petersburg Resort & Golf Club
- 501 5th Avenue NE
- St. Petersburg, Florida 33701
- Hotel Website
- Click here to learn about visting the St. Pete / Clearwater area
The AAVSB block of rooms is SOLD OUT at the Vinoy, so AAVSB has secured a block of rooms at the Courtyard Marriott which is within walking distance (half a mile). If you are an AAVSB Board of Directors member, an AAVSB committee member, conference speaker, or AAVSB Funded Delegate, please contact your AAVSB staff liason for your hotel arrangement. If you are not and have not yet registered, please complete conference registration and then reserve a room at the Courtyard Marriott. There will be shuttle service provided between the two hotels.
The Vinoy Renaissance St Petersburg Resort & Golf Club is approximately 12 miles from the St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE) and 19 miles from the Tampa International Airport (TPA). The hotel does not offer airport shuttle service. A number of ground transportation options are available, including taxis and a Super Shuttle. The AAVSB has made arrangements with Super Shuttle for customers to receive a discount on fares. Please visit: www.supershuttle.com/default.aspx?GC=KZRJ5 to book your transportation using our group code. You will find airport arrival instructions for TPA here.
For additional information on ground transportation from St. Petersburg-Clearwater International Airport (PIE), visit: www.fly2pie.com/ground-transportation/taxis-shuttles.
For additional information on ground transportation from Tampa International Airport (TPA), visit: http://www.tampaairport.com/ground_transportation/index.asp.
Delegate Funding Program
Let your jurisdiction's voice be heard. Participate in the AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program. Each Member Board is eligible to send one voting Delegate to the Annual Meeting -- the AAVSB will cover all reasonable travel expenses!
Click here for details about AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program, including a description of reasonable travel expenses.
Reasons to Attend
-   Help shape the organization's future by participating as a voting Delegate.
-   Network with peers during the Networking Event aboard the Yacht Starship.
-   Content is tailored specifically for regulators.
-   Provide feedback on AAVSB programs and services.
-   Earn RACE-approved CE hours.
-   Meet the AAVSB Board of Directors, staff, and other stakeholders.
-   Click here for a list of things to do and see in St. Pete!
Who Should Attend?
-   Veterinary regulatory board members, administrators, and staff
-   Veterinary professionals with an interest in regulatory issues
-   Veterinary testing and certification agencies
-   Veterinary medical and veterinary technician associations
-   Colleges of veterinary medicine and veterinary technology programs
2013 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference Recap
View a recap of the 2013 conference that was held in Kansas City, Missouri below:
Questions and Comments?
For questions related to the Annual Meeting & Conference, please contact:
Chrissy Bagby, Member Services Coordinator
1-877-698-8482, ext. 221