2015 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference
Reasons to Attend AAVSB's Annual Meeting & Conference
-   Help shape the organization's future by participating as a voting Delegate.
-   Network with peers during the Networking Event at the Harley-Davidson Museum®.
-   Content is tailored specifically for regulators.
-   Provide feedback on AAVSB programs and services.
-   Earn RACE-approved CE hours.
-   Meet AAVSB's Board of Directors, staff, and other stakeholders.
-   Click here to learn about visting the Milwaukee area!
Delegate Funding Program
Let your jurisdiction's voice be heard. Participate in AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program. Each Member Board is eligible to send one voting Delegate to the Annual Meeting -- AAVSB will cover all reasonable travel expenses!
Click here for details about AAVSB's Funded Delegate Program, including a desciption of reasonable travel expenses.
Who Should Attend?
-   Veterinary regulatory board members, administrators, and staff
-   Veterinary professionals with an interest in regulatory issues
-   Veterinary testing and certification agencies
-   Veterinary medical and veterinary technician associations
-   Colleges of veterinary medicine and veterinary technology programs
-   InterContinental Milwaukee
-   139 E Kilbourn Avenue
-   Milwaukee, Wisconsin 53202
-   Hotel Website
2014 AAVSB Annual Meeting & Conference Recap
View a recap of the 2014 conference that was held in St. Petersburg, Florida below:
For questions related to the Annual Meeting & Conference, please email us.