Become a RACE Provider
Only RACE Providers may submit programs for review
To become a RACE Provider, complete the following steps:
- Identify one person to act as Program Administrator. The Program Administrator will be responsible for:
- All submissions to and contacts with RACE regarding programs;
- Ensuring that each program presented meets the RACE; and
- Transition to any new administrator and notifying RACE of those changes.
- After the RACE Program Administrator has been selected, have the Administrator complete the following steps:
When all the above information is collected:
- Obtain a certificate of good standing from the secretary of state; letters of reference from clients or others who are
knowledgeable about the organization; or certified tax documentation.
- Obtain past program brochures, advertisements or other related materials.
- Complete and sign a RACE Provider Agreement
- Complete the RACE Provider application (you will upload the collected documents here)
- Pay the $350 Provider fee at the end of the Provider application
- Wait for email from RACE Program Specialist at AAVSB for program application instruction. This typically
takes one week.
Signed Provider Agreement Form (PDF)
If you have any questions on the details of becoming a RACE Provider, see the RACE-approved Provider section
in the current RACE Standards.