1 Task: Complete credential application
- Complete and submit the AAVSB Credential Transfer Service application and pay the $175 USD fee.
- A complete credential packet takes 5 to 7 weeks to process.
2 Task: Complete affidavit
Print, complete, sign, and mail the affidavit for release of information to the AAVSB.
- Affidavit must be signed in the presence of one of the following officials: a Consular Official, First-Class Magistrate, or Notary Public.
- Attach a passport quality photograph to document.
3 Task: Submit supporting documents
- An original or certified copy of your birth certificate OR a notarized copy of your passport (please do not send your original passport).
- If your name is different from your passport or birth certificate, include a notarized copy of your marriage license, divorce decree, or other name-change document.
4 Task: Mail documents to the AAVSB
380 W. 22nd Street
Kansas City, MO 64108